UAP Cyber Security Club aims to develop students’ skills in cyber security. UAP Cyber Security club conduct training programs for students to prepare them to develop different attractive Cyber Security projects. To improve analytical ability of the students, the club arranges training programs and workshops. To improve programming skills of the students, UAP Cyber Security club arranges Intra and Inter University Cyber Security Competition with the participation of various universities.
· The Club’s main purpose to provide students who are interested in cybersecurity with the technical resources needed to advance their computer security careers.
- The Club will arrange at least one Cyber Security Fair per year with the developed projects. Through this, it aims to
- Give the students of the department the exposure to the outside world and the job market presenting their developed projects before the various Firms and Organizations.
- Enhance the University image in education sector.
- Introduce students before the latest and more recent technologies in the market.